Sports Analytics World Series global partners, KPMG, are organizing a large open innovation programme, aimed at tech and service companies. The goal is to come up with new concepts that can improve the involvement of visitors and remote fans in large-scale events in the Johan Cruijff Arena in Amsterdam, the home base of the football club Ajax. The event calendar of the stadium also includes concerts and dance festivals.
Do you want to grab this chance to test and scale your solution in the largest stadium in the Netherlands, and benefit from over 50.000 fans visiting bi-weekly? Read on, and see if there is an area that fits your solution.
We are looking for solutions in the following areas:
- More Quality Time – Do you have a solution to stimulate our visitors to arrive earlier and/or stay longer at the stadium?
- A Ticket in a Minute – Do you have a solution that can help us optimise seat allocation and add new services for our visitors?
- Excellent Stadium Experiences – Do you have a solution that can make the journey to and in the stadium as personal as possible?
- Seize the Moment – Do you have a solution that allows our visitors to fully experience and enjoy more moments that matter?
- Distance Doesn’t Matter – Do you have a solution that allows our visitors to get even closer to the spectacle, from inside or outside of the stadium?
We aim to select 30 innovative companies to participate in a fieldlab in the Johan Cruijff Arena. Additionally, you can benefit by finding a launching customer and leveraging the vast network of the Johan Cruijff ArenA and partners to accelerate your business development.
- Potential to receive technology and business advice from partners;
- Possibility to receive compensation for your development costs;
- Access to the JCA stadium, its facilities and its data – as smart fieldlab – to further develop your service or product;
- Active communication by JCA about new services/products both online and on stadium- or event related conferences worldwide to support scaling of the initiative;
- Opportunity to demonstrate the initiative to start with the Sports Analytics Conference 2019 (500+ attendance) in May 2019.
Our online platform is open for the submission of your solution and our experts will work with you to develop it and make it as suitable as possible for the Johan Cruijff ArenA. We have received a lot of interest from all over the world and are very excited to get started. Solutions will be selected as soon as our experts are confident of the fit with the Johan Cruijff ArenA, it therefore pays off to submit your solution as early as possible, as spots are limited.
See for more information www.changethegame.eu