Sports Analytics World Series are the global leading Sports Analytics Sports Technology Conferences providing a forum for industry professionals worldwide, including executives and researchers, to discuss the increasing role of analytics and the global sports industry with up to 5,000 attendees across the global conferences in Australia, India, Japan, Netherlands, UK, Canada and USA. Founded in 2016, it’s the largest sports technology conference program in the world.
Thought-Leadership, Future of Sports Technology
SAC World Series conferences have 50+ presentations and panels featuring experts from leagues, teams, and industry providing insight on how new applications of data analytics are shaping and transforming the sports business. Our speakers share and show details on analytic tools, technologies and strategies used in their organisations.
KEY DATES 2019 (8 Conferences)
- Netherlands Sports Analytics Conference — May 2019*
- Canada Sports Analytics Conference — June 2019*
- Australia Sports Analytics Conference — August 2019*
- Japan Sports Analytics Conference — September 2019
- India Sports Analytics Conference — September 2019
- UK Sports Analytics Conference — October 2019*
- Texas Sports Analytics Conference — November 2019*
- China Sports Analytics Conference — December 2019 (NEW PROPOSED)*
*Includes “Sports-Tech Startup Investor Days” for connecting Startups to Clubs, Teams and Venture Capital Investment. Day before or after each conference.
We follow a 1-day format with three session tracks:
- Track 1: Leagues and Teams
- Track 2: Brands, Fans and Engagement
- Track 3: Data Science and Sports Technologies
Sports, Technology, Data Analytics, Business, Media, Entertainment & Health.