Sports Analytics World Series are the global leading Sports Analytics Sports Technology Conferences providing a forum for industry professionals in Asia-Pacific and Europe, including executives and researchers, to discuss the increasing role of analytics and the global sports industry with up to 4,000 attendees across the global conferences in Australia, China, India, UK, Japan and USA.
Full 1-Day or 2-Day Program
Sports Analytics conferences have 50+ presentations and panels featuring experts from leagues, teams, and industry providing insight on how new applications of data analytics are shaping and transforming the sports business. Our speakers share and show details on analytic tools, technologies and strategies used in their organisations.
- Netherlands Sports Analytics Conference — Monday 7th May 2018
- Japan Sports Analytics Conference — Tuesday 26th June 2018
- Australia Sports Analytics Conference — Friday 10th August 2018
- India Sports Analytics Conference — October 2018
- UK Sports Analytics Conference — November 2018
We follow a 1-day format with three session tracks:
- Track 1: Leagues and Teams
- Track 2: Brands, Fans and Engagement
- Track 3: Data Science and Sports Technologies
Sports, Technology, Data Analytics, Business, Media, Entertainment & Health.